What we are looking for
We are growing and so is our workload. Therefore, we are looking for a student team
member to support us in our daily work. We love what we do, hence we like to get things
done and see our projects moving forward! If you tackle your tasks with the same attitude,
have fun while doing so and always wanted to get the chance to see how new scalable
business models are moulded into a new company, send us your application. We can’t wait to
hear from you!
Your tasks – Be part of building up a company from scratch
- You will conceptualise & set up marketing and sales channels/tests for new digital products
- You are responsible for creating landing pages
- You will conduct research regarding market and competitor data
- You will take part in sharpening new digital business models
- You will support in creating investor materials
Your profile - Outgoing and goal-oriented
- Bachelor/Master student, preferably in business, marketing, communications, or related fields of study
- High interest in start-ups, and building something from scratch
- Ideally, you already gained experience in working at an early-stage company
- Pro-active, independent and self-starting working ethic
- Good social, communication, and negotiation skills
- Self-reliance, reliability, and conscientiousness
Additional requirements – the pro forma
- You are generally available to work on site in Frankfurt
- You’re fully proficient in German and English
- You’re comfortable with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- You’re available to start right away for a duration of at least 3 months
Perks - More than just a job
- With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people live and work, and you too can have an impact
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule, including home office. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues
- Fun at work and beyond. Join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a comfortable working space at WeWork, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more in a young and dynamic work environment
- Finish off your studies- together. If you’re approaching the end of your academic career, you can write your thesis with us in proptech-/ start-up/ VC-related research areas.